Pain Management | Chiropractic Care and Pain Relief in San Antonio, TX
Chronic pain is a condition that knows no boundaries; in fact, around 50 million Americans suffer from chronic pain every year, and this number is only worsening. As the years go on, our bodies age and our stress levels go up, leading to chronic pain, tension, inflammation, and other issues. Unfortunately, this can lead to chronic pain and the need for management. There are numerous reasons why pain becomes chronic. We address some of them on our website in our 5 Elements video.
At Aloha Wellness of San Antonio, Texas, we're on a mission to help our patients get chiropractic care to help with their pain. Chiropractic care is 100% natural and focuses on treating the underlying cause of pain rather than masking the symptoms. To learn more about the techniques to manage pain we offer, read below for more information!
Pain Management for Certain Conditions
Pain can come and go or linger and become chronic if it stays for more than three months. If you feel your pain cannot go away on its own or by your own methods of relief, goes away and then comes back, or is severe, we might be able to help you.
Some of the conditions that we've helped people include:
- Back pain, whether that's lower or upper back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Previous injuries such as sports injuries and personal injuries
- Whiplash and other accident pain
- Headaches and muscle soreness
- Arthritic pain and inflammation
These are just some of the many conditions we see using chiropractic care that is 100% natural, effective, and holistic. We take a whole-person approach to care, which is why we may also address other nutritional and lifestyle issues, so you can experience better overall health.
What Pain Treatment Do We Offer?
We offer a wide range of chiropractic care, including:
- Manual adjustment of the spine to improve posture and balance, taking pressure off compressed nerves and surrounding tissues
- Specific nutrition, herbals and homeopathic remedies to help alleviate sore and inflamed muscles
- Specific evaluations and remedies to determine causes to alleviate pain from herniated and bulging discs, or even sciatica
- Corrective techniques and exercises to improve posture and also manage pain
Find Relief Today at Aloha Wellness - Chiropractic and Nutrition
You can find a pain solution that works for you with the help of Aloha Wellness in San Antonio, Texas. Call us today at (210) 377-3379 to see how we can help.