Dr. Clayton Lohiau Clark, DC
Dr. Clayton Lohiau Clark has been selected for the 2019 and 2020 "America's Best Chiropractors" Award
Aloha Wellness has been selected for the 2015 Best of San Antonio Awards for Chiropractors.
Aloha Chiropractic Wellness is a 2016 Spectrum Award Winner with a 5-Star Customer Service Rating.
Whole-Body Vitality Goes Viral!
Welcome to Aloha Wellness! Your San Antonio, TX, Chiropractor
Dr. Clayton L. Clark and the rest of his team at Aloha Wellness provide the latest in the treatment of chronic conditions in the San Antonio area. If you need a chiropractor for a manual adjustment to ease pain or a clinical nutritionist to help you jumpstart a healthier lifestyle, then call us at 210-377-3379.
What sets Aloha Wellness apart from other chiropractors is that we implement functional health. Functional health is the practice of engaging with the patient to understand the root causes of their conditions so that they can be addressed as a whole and not the symptoms alone. This healthcare practice enables patients to take a proactive role in their health so that they can live life more energetic than ever.
Chronic conditions, such as sciatic nerve pain, allergies, digestive issues, hormonal and metabolic imbalances, and neurological problems, are part of millions of Americans' lives. At our clinic, we want you to know that our proprietary functional health approach, along with spinal adjustments, kinesiology, and nutritional counseling, will give you real freedom from chronic pain while helping you attain overall health and wellness.
Principles of Chiropractic
Our chiropractor follows these five basic principles of chiropractic:
- Every person has different needs. Our personalized care treats the person rather than the symptoms of the disease, allowing the healing mechanisms of the body to naturally occur.
- Your body is intelligent and can self-regulate. Therefore, our treatments and life coaching focuses on the dynamic balance of all your body systems.
- The body can heal from and prevent many well-known diseases.
- Health is more than the absence of disease. It’s a state of mind and vitality.
- Functional medicine is evidenced-based. Research shows that the complex network of the body systems and organs correlated with what occurs to the body.
What to Expect
Your first visit with our chiropractor entails a review of your health history, a full body assessment, diagnostic imaging, and a consultation. Your visit also includes a report of our findings and a customized treatment plan for your health goals, which may comprise of manual adjustment, kinesiology, lifestyle and nutritional guidance, or rehabilitation exercise.
Our chiropractor/clinical nutritionist and the rest of the staff can address your problems with chiropractic, nutrition, and functional health solutions. Call Aloha Wellness in San Antonio, TX, at 210-377-3379 to learn more about Dr. Clark’s approach to dealing with chronic pain or to schedule an appointment.